Re: which list is which/ bronze fennel

Hello Tony,
    I think my wife has three of four plants of bronze fennel hoping she
will see more butterflies... but also because she had a hard time simply
pulling out seedlings and then discarding them. She keep wanting to either
replant everything or pot them up to give away when gardeners come here to
visit. Also keeps her relatives in plants.... and friends...
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana in plants.. and friends...