Re: Achillea question

In a message dated 08/07/2003 9:34:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

> I think that must be the plant I just got from my daughter,
> Tzeitel, at her house.  According to the following site, it doesn't like wet
> feet:

Thanks, Bonnie.  That's the one.  I think maybe I'll give it one more try
next year, because I really like it. I know it doesn't "stand out", but my club
specializes in miniature flower shows and this small plant is perfect both for
horticulture and use in designs.  And I thought it would make a nice edging
for my sunny border.  Oh well, as they say, "If at first you don't succeed, you
must have done something wrong."
Auralie