Re: Tiger Lily, etc.

In a message dated 8/8/2003 4:44:57 AM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

> Do wierd things regularly go on in your garden????

You can bet on it! <LOL> I must say this year I have more humming birds and
insects than ever before.  There are butterfly varieties that I surely did not
have last year.  With all the cat mint I have in the beds the furry ones are
not even interested in catching them, either.  (Also have a family of skunks
that think they are cats!)  I imagine one of the reasons for all the fauna is
the fact that we have had a lot of rain this year coupled with cooler than
normal weather.  BTW, I don't use any chemicals except for the occasional direct
application of Roundup on poison ivy.

A note to "lurkers," don't have any trepidation about posting on this list.
I have put my foot (paw?) in my mouth a lot, and I found you don't die of
embarrassment.  This is the best group anywhere.

zone 7
West TN