Re: miniatures/ paxistima

In a message dated 08/09/2003 8:54:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
genebush@otherside.com writes:

> Cool little shrub, Auralie.
>   I just put 3 of them in my garden with some fall blooming gentians this
> past month. They were give to me from a garden friend as little starts. I
> kept them in larger pots and grew them on for about 3 years. Certainly some
> of the neatest mini shrubs I have come across. Seem to be tolerant of just
> about anything and still look neat. I really am looking forward to watching
> them mature out in the open garden.
>   Gene E. Bush

These little plants seem very hardy.  I have moved mine around quite a bit
and they seem to do well almost anywhere I put them.  They seem to root easily,
too.  Generally a nice plant, but not one you see often in catalogs or
nurseries.
Auralie