Re: Re: [Russian Sage-Wendy

on 8/12/03 9:16 AM, wendyswope@mindspring.com wrote:

Where's the happy middle ground here!

Mine are in a clay soil. With the heat wave we had, the soil got hard as a
brick. It was really dry & they stood right up. They get a little morning

Also in my reply to kitty's message about where everyone was, I forgot to
say we our mail was held up coming in & going out for 24 hrs. My wife e -m
comcast & they were having some problems. All is OK now.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA