Re: bronze fennel

In a message dated 8/9/2003 9:03:33 AM Central Standard Time,
fm4re@swbell.net writes:

> Also, I wondered if it would be okay stuffed in with
> some of the roses.

Mine's planted right next to a shrub rose in a mixed flower bed.  I didn't
know anything about bronze fennel, either.  But I'm always game to try anything.

BTW, my Clerodendrum trichotomum is about 20 feet tall and 15 feet wide this
summer and is in full bloom for the first time.  I would never believe that a
plant whose leaves smell like vitamins would produce flowers that smell so
good.  The butterflies, bees and humming birds appear to love it.  Of course, I
have suckers coming up all over the place!  I just keep mowing them down.

zem
zone 7
West TN