Re: miniatures/ paxistima

Well, Auralie,
    I just grew on the three starts I was give to get them large enough to
put into the garden. Do not want to diminish the size by taking cuttings
now. Just requires patience. One day they will be big enough to take
cuttings or divisions. Meanwhile I can be looking around for other sources.
I am trying to make myself learn to leave things alone in the garden, so
there will be nice displays.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana