where is everyone?

Gees- you guys overload my mail box or have nothing to say!

I didn't get anything done in the garden today or yesterday. Caught one
of those summer type colds and felt the need to rest up for a very busy
week. Besides, I didn't want to cough all over my plants :)

Guessing everyone else is still out in the garden! :)

Its ruff to have a summer chest cold when you have asthmas.... about
kills ya!