From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:16:32 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] attending fair?

Melody, I worked till 12. Did you talk to the MGs hosting the garden? I
was <br>still at the fair taking it in. The 2 gardens I worked on were
against the <br>Ag Bldg on the east & west side of the steps. The east
side garden is the <br>'formal' garden with the cement table & benches
on the brick patio and the west <br>side is the 'informal' garden which
we did in tropicals this year. Did your <br>children experience the
tunnel? I was so hoping to met you! I love the fair <br>also. I am going
again on Thurs.<br>

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.