Re: butterflies, etc OT/"Oryx and Crake"

    You have already had a recommendations and review, so need to cover that
here. However, I suppose the part that makes you unsettled while reading is
that one has already hear or read of the basis of many scary things in the
book. Such as... I was reading yesterday's paper that had an article on new
fish for everyone's tropical tanks... fish that glow in the dark. Was
achieved by gene splicing the glow from a jellyfish into the fish.
    Anyway, good read.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana