Re: weather

STILL nothing??????
Well, who would have thought that in August in Texas one could have record
highs one week and record lows the next!!!!  The cold front blew in.....feels
like fall.  Dropped the temps 20 degrees in a matter of minutes it seems.  We've
had night temps in the high 60's/low 70's with day temps in the 80's all
week.  Wonderful.  Rains every afternoon.  So nice not to have to water, and be
cooler.
Temps are to go back up a bit next week, but not too bad, I guess.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast