Re: miniatures/ hypertufa

Gene, I have worked with the hypertufa and love their enhancements to the
garden.  Do you belong to the Conifer Society?  Do you know the name, Gary
Whittenbaugh, Oelwein, Iowa, the Central Regional President of the Conifer Soc?  He
does wonderful HT plantings with a nice mixture of dwarf conifers and alpines.
 He uses lots of varieties of the Saxifraga family which is an interesting
group of plants.  He is a noted speaker on conifers and one of the most
enthusiastic speakers I have had the opportunity to hear.
    If you are interested you may take a look at the societys website
If you go to the bottom of the home page you will find past featured items.
        February 2001: Conifer Trough Gardens
      I like Garys better than those pictured.  All of his are of the HT