Re: lurking

Anytime, Scottie!!  Sounds like you have wonderful plants already!!
I'm very much for joining societies, at least my experiences have been very
good with such.  So much knowledge, and the orchid booklet that the society
sends out is (at least was) jam packed with info.
No rush or time limit on sharing info and plants, so anytime is great....even
while you're still aboard!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast