From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] flower farm/llamas
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:53:31 -0400 (EDT)

It is rare indeed to meet a woman like Jesse who is as beautiful on the
inside as she is on the outside without wanting to envy her in some
way...but she is truly a generous, gentle soul whom no one in their
right mind would wish anything but the best...I am sure she will find
the world of flower farming a sweet fit for her own sweet self. :-)

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein