Re: miniatures

Sorry, Auralie, I was being facetious.  I actually thought your 8 inch table
was a typo, thinking that a more normal size banquet table would be 8 FEET
long.  In that case a demitasse cup would be a pretty small arrangement for a
banquet table decoration - this is why I thought you were objecting to the
demitasse cups.

As to "> I know, I know, you really don't want to hear this."
On the contrary, this is really fascinating (NOT being facecious) I would
really enjoy seeing a show like this.

Kitty