Re: attending fair?

Ceres and Melody - I also got to the Iowa State Fair about 2:00 that
Saturday.  Must have just missed you, Melody, as I asked one of the MG's
there if Ceres was working and was told I was the second person to ask in
the past 15 minutes!  So close and yet so far.....
Your gardens were BEAUTIFUL.Ceres!  A lot of tender loving care.  And
everything was so well marked.  I had a few questions for the MGs that were
answered with lots of detail.
Gotta love it,
Iowa z4b