Re: Plant identification question

Yes, Jim, you're right, I jumped on it too quickly because the Solenostemon has
been a "hot" new item this year and I assumed (too quickly) that that's what
she meant.  After rereading her message, I caught that Australian part, and
realized that, hmmmmmm, 2 different plant coming onto the market with the same
purpose where none was before, hmmmmmmm.  So I wrote a second message to CHAT
to try to catch my error - did you get that one?
Any ideas what her plant might be?
Kitty