From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:04:59 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] miniatures

In a message dated 08/13/2003 11:07:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
including a <br>flower arrangement, for a given type of meal, such as "a
luncheon for two," or <br>"buffet for six." In a standard size flower
show, the components would be the <br>same ones you set your table with,
and would be staged on an appropriately-sized <br>table, but in a
miniature show the dishes must be in scale. Specifications <br>might be,
"Tea for two, staged on a pedestal with a 9" round top, 42" high."
high.<br>I know, I know, you really don't want to hear

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com