From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:35:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] attending fair?

Ceres and Melody - I also got to the Iowa State Fair about 2:00
that<br>Saturday. Must have just missed you, Melody, as I asked one of
the MG's<br>there if Ceres was working and was told I was the second
person to ask in<br>the past 15 minutes! So close and yet so
far.....<br>Your gardens were BEAUTIFUL.Ceres! A lot of tender loving
care. And<br>everything was so well marked. I had a few questions for
the MGs that were<br>answered with lots of detail.<br>Gotta love
it,<br>Mardi<br>Iowa
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>