Re: butterflies, etc now chemical contaminants

We had a situation like yours in our general area...actually many miles
from our home but you never know how the underground sources connect.  The
city of Knoxville decided to clean up an old rail yard to create an
industrial development park.  The state and federal agencies were involved.
They gave guidance as to the deposit of soil and concrete.  Unfortunately,
a contractor did not follow and deposited the waste in some sink holes and
an entire community ended up with poisoned wells.   They are still trying
to clean it up.  I guess that is why chemical waste scares me more than
nuclear...you can easily determine nuclear...and most city water systems
test for none of the hundreds of chemicals created over the past 40 years
or so.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net