RE: flower farm/llamas

Jesse,
I bet that was an interesting conference.  I just recd my new Timber Press
catalogue and, though not a *NEW* book, there is a new edition of Allan
Armitage's book Specialty Cut Flowers - The production of Annuals, Perennials,
Bulbs, and Woody Plants for Fresh and Dried Cut Flowers.  It's been revised and
enlarged.  If you don't already have it, it looks like something good for your
library.
Kitty