Re: Blackout

As luck would have it, I was in Manhattan yesterday morning for a Court
appearance, but I was back on Long Island by 12 pm, so thankfully I was
NOT one of the many stranded & wandering around the City.

The only difficulty I had was driving home from my office. All the
traffic lights were out. Some ordinary citizens were directing traffic.
It took twice as long for me to get home due to gridlock on the
roadways. But my car was air conditioned so I did not mind the extra
traffic so much.

It could have been alot worse. I feel sorry for the masses of people who
were stranded in the City. The news reported that many people curled up
and slept on the City sidewalks and in the City's parks last night. That
is probably an experience!

Eva