Re: Blackout

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> Marge, you are not in the blackout area?

No, seems like our area is on another grid all the problems are well
north of the metro DC area.  Thank heavens!  What a horror story for
those who are affected!

It passes my understanding how, in this day and age, our electrical
supply can be so easily blown out of the water.  We don't need
terrorists to put us out of business; we can do that perfectly well
on our own hooks....it's all about money, I presume, and not having
allocated or spent the right budgets to ensure that our
infrastructure will not malfunction.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :