RE: now ceres mythology.---attending fair?

Interesting.... and here I live in the chgoland area and never realized
it was there... geesssssss.

I will say that the lake front and museum areas have had a large design
change in the last few years. Our current mayor's wife is into gardens
and the city is lucky that her wishes are granted. They have done an
outstanding job.

Donna