RE: water drip kits

Maybe a trip to the store is in order...

But what happens in the winter? Like with this line that is buried
shallowly under the grass? Not to mention all the rest. Are they picked
up every season?

I am very familiar with hose T's. Got a ton now. I did bury a hose under
the waterfall/train display in pvc pipe so I don't have to drag a hose
around everything. Figure when it splits, I could slide another one in
there. I have those hose hangers on a pole with turn-offs everywhere. No
more 100+ hoses for me... I am always within 50 ft of another place to
get water.

Hum....

Donna