watering questio

In a message dated 08/20/2003 11:07:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Well either this group is down for the count or no one has anything to
> say... so! :)
  I wondered where everyone was yesterday.  I was busy, and didn't have
anything important to say (but then do I ever?)
  In reference to the recent discussion on drip watering, I've been meaning
to ask about another product.  This spring when I got my seed order from
Park's, they sent me a bonus of something called "DriWater".  Then a month later
they sent me another.  It says time-release water for all container gardening.
It looks like a gel in a clear plastic tube.  Supposedly you can put it into a
container for slow-release of moisture.  We haven't been away this summer so I
haven't needed to test it, but I am not sure I would trust it anyway.
Apparently you would need a lot of them for the sort of big pots in my container
garden anyway.  Does anyone have experience with this product?
Auralie