From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] watering questio
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:10:35 EDT

In a message dated 08/20/2003 11:07:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Well either this group is down for the count or no one has anything to
> say... so! :)
I wondered where everyone was yesterday. I was busy, and didn't have
anything important to say (but then do I ever?)
In reference to the recent discussion on drip watering, I've been meaning
to ask about another product. This spring when I got my seed order from
Park's, they sent me a bonus of something called "DriWater". Then a month later
they sent me another. It says time-release water for all container gardening.
It looks like a gel in a clear plastic tube. Supposedly you can put it into a
container for slow-release of moisture. We haven't been away this summer so I
haven't needed to test it, but I am not sure I would trust it anyway.
Apparently you would need a lot of them for the sort of big pots in my container
garden anyway. Does anyone have experience with this product?

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup