Re: new format for books

Speaking for myself, I do not like to read extensive pieces off a computer screen. I prefer opening a book and finding pertinent references to use. (I write a garden club newsletter, and like to see the information in front of me as I write.) It is also actually faster to open and search a book than to boot up the computer and then search it. I also like to be able to refer others to something they can access, even if they don't own a computer, or don't own one with the capability to handle the CD. Plus, there is an aesthetic value to handling and enjoying books!!