RE: gnomes

I think my snake ate my voles. Have not seen them or signs of them since
a week after Mr. snake moved in. Actually not many rabbits left either.
Not sure if this is just a coincidence or ?.... Now if I could just get
the snake to attack the heron, I would be all set!

And yes, Mr Snake and I am co-habiting together.... he moves along as I
come by and hasn't attempted to attack me or my dog, so all is fine. Um,
DH hasn't been in the back yard in awhile... waiting for me to do
something about that snake.... so I am guessing DH will never be out
there again :)