Re: David

Kitty, Donna or whom ever has Davids snail mail address I would appreciate if
you could send it directly to my email address.  Thank you so for letting us
know.  I did not see this in our newspaper and probably would not have made
the connection had I read it.  How did you make the connection?

    Ceres