Fall divisions

For some reason, the older I get the longer it seems to take to handle some
of these tasks.  All I got done today was to dig & pot a bed of daylilies
and divide a Brunnera.  Got 60 assorted 1-2-and 3 gallon (mostly 1s) pots of
Hemerocallis 'Chicago Jewel' and H. 'Crown Royal'.  they look so much alike
I can't tell the difference ( I suppose Chris could, though! ) But their
bloom times are a few weeks apart so by planting together it just looks like
they have one very loooong bloom period.  I also divided Brunnera mac.
'Silver Wings'  I got this when Shady Oaks closed down, fall of 2000 or
2001.  Well, it was so thick, I got 12 dicvisions out of the one plant. They
don't look like much now, but next spring they should be fine.  There's
still time to tackle another job, but my feet hurt (wimp!)  So I think now
I'll work on some of the indoor stuff.  What a beautiful day it was!