visitors

I had a mail delivery problem, so some of you may have received this. SORRY.

Wanted to let you all know it was gr888 to meet the faces behind the
messages. First, on Sat, it was Melody / Marty & 3 delightful children. We
had chicken bbq & the works. "Toured" my gardens. Had a gr888 visit. My dog
Baron was happy too. The children kept him busy.
Then on Tues, Judy / Ed / Kaylee stopped in for lunch / visit. Melody /
family came also. It was a very busy time for Janice / I. Sure enjoyed their
visits.
On Thurs. I experienced some pain & on Frid. Dr. prescribed medication.
Yesterday it was gone. I'm feeling gr888, but came down with a cold. First
one I've had in over a year. Take it as it comes. One day at a time.
My prayers are still with David & family.
Have a gr888 week.
Blessings,

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!