RE: Help, Baby Wren!

Dear All-

My cat just brought me what looks like a baby wren.  It's very tiny,
about 2", and has feathers, but they may be downy.  It looks a bit young
for a fledging, but I'm not sure.  I'm keeping it warm.  I could not
find it's nest.  I've got to go to the doctor's and will check my e-mail
when I return.  What should I do with it?  I think it's almost big
enough to fly, so maybe I could feed it and then release it when it's
ready.  It may have been injured as it had a bit of blood on it.  It may
be dead by the time I return home.  I've kept the cat inside for now.
If I had more time I would let the cat out and probably he would return
to the place he got the bird.  Maybe I'll try that later.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

LI, NY