RE: watering questio

Not Auralie, but what ratio do you use Godi? My instructions are to put
them in this plastic container that feeds the water into the soil, not
add it to the soil. Might work better that way, and I still have them

And for those curious, the rain did not come here, but it was 96 degrees
with a who knows how high heat index with the humidity... a temperature
record high here today... no I am not happy. May have to water soon....