From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 12:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] visitors

Finally back at work from vacation so can find time to get caught up on
e-mail...Oh my gosh was it sooooooooooooooooooo great to meet Tony and
Janice!!!!!!! And such a nice treat to have Judy and her family...her
granddaughter is so precious and her husband is a real nice guy! Tony
and Janice are absolute darlings and we had the time of our lives out
there in Washington/Oregon...thanks in great part to their wonderful
tips about where to go/what to do. We are already planning on how soon
we can go back out to that part of the country...I've never seen any
place that is so ruggedly beautiful...the Pacific ocean was amazing!!
(and darned cold, too! that far north!) Anyway, good to be connected
back again to this list...I missed you all while I was away and will get
caught up the next few days...I'm finally back on-line at home...thank
goodness!!! Tony/Janice...we missed you guys before we even got off the
airplane landing strip in Portland...thanks so much for a gr888888888888
visit. Love and hugs to you both!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein