From: "Chris" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Help, Baby Wren!
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:53:02 -0400

Thanks for calling Jesse, Pam!  The little guy seems weaker this morning
even though he's been kept warm and hydrated.  I know that there is
something in cat saliva that is harmful to birds.  By the way, I now
think it's a baby sparrow (after taking a closer look).  I'll try the
chopped worms I he perks up today.

Thanks for trying.

Chris

PS- I guess everyone noticed that our messages were being held.
Something about insufficient disk space?