Re: Cleveland trip

I'll be spending a couple of days in Cleveland while my husband attends a
conference there.  I understand Cleveland just finished renovation to its
Botanical Gardens, installing a glasshouse with a Madagascar theme.  That
and acres and acres of Midwest gardens which I will love to see.  Any
suggestions for other garden-related activities there that the casual
weekend tourist might not come across?  Nurseries, parks, private gardens
open to the public, that kind of thing?
Oh, and by the way, taking even a short vacation will mean you will get my
automatic "out of the office" message, so I apologize in advance!
Iowa z4b