RE: watering questio

Thanks Betsy! I could see my plants all over the ground and being in a
thither over the mess :)

I think I will try it next year. Even with all the rain we had here, the
porch plants still need some additional water... cause I am too lazy to
go out and move them when it rains... sometimes.

Donna

> Donna,
>     The Soil Moist crystals that I use recommend a teaspoon for every
8"
> of
> pot. I always hydrate them before I incorporate them into the soil.
Some
> packages do not say to do that though.
>     When I worked for a garden center in TErre Haute Indiana, our
company
> got the flower box contract for downtown. A few days after the flowers
> were
> planted I was walking by one of the planters and saw what looked like
Ice