From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:38:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] FW: a poem

Nice Melody. May I share one of my favorites? It's a freaky little
Message ----- <br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 5:48
caught up with the e-mail that accumulated<br>> while I was gone. In
light of some of the recent topics of conversation,<br>> here is
something from me to all of you. Hope you enjoy
excursion<br>> of trying to avoid the moleholes<br>> and the
voleholes,<br>> the gnome traps and the fairy webs<br>> dusted with the
pixies chasing one another,<br>> laughing wildly.<br>> One can hear the
distant echoes<br>> of their tinkling chatter<br>> trapped within
collected late at night<br>> by the gnome children<br>> who sprinkle