From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:31:36 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain & new babies

Mardi, we did not receive even a sprinkle however my daughter lives
about 22 <br>mi north just outside Madrid said they were dumped on (no
given measurements). <br>She had to make an emergency run to Boone
(about 16 mi north) and they didn't <br>receive any rain.<br> Melody, do
you plan to attend Perennial Sat at ISU this year? I think <br>Rich said
he had attended that also. Maybe we could all (you, Mardi, Rich &

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com