Re: Perennial Sat

In a message dated 8/27/03 3:44:31 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< Ceres: The ISU perennial Sat. sounds like a good idea...the 4 of us
should try to make plans. Has the date been released to local extensions
yet...I haven't gotten my newsletter yet... >>

Melody and Rich, Perennial Sat is first weekend in November at ISU.  Last
year they also offered the symposium in the quad city area and this year it will
be offered to the western part of the state in addition to Ames.  Rich,
Council Bluffs would be closer to you I assume but it would be fun to be able to
meet at ISU.
    Mardi, it should not be a problem to find one another as the presentation
is in the auditorium and we will be given a name tag.  We could met at the
registration desk to be more exact at a given time.
    I will give Cindy (the event coordinator) an email to see if she knows
yet who the speakers will be.
    Watch this web site for infor.      www.ucs.iastate.edu/1103/herb.htm