bermudagrass wars

Well, I've got to go back to the nursery for lava sand in the morning
but the bermudagrass war starts tomorrow! Got the greensand, cottonseed
meal and mulch today. Got the kelp meal last week. All the hackberry
saplings and bermudagrass will die or I will trying to eradicate them
this weekend. This stuff is bent on world domination and it's going down
- LOL. I may be walking like Fred Sanford by Tuesday, but I plan to win
this war. I'll let you know how it goes. Like Noreen told me off list,
this is a very challenging environment to grow anything in. Wonder what
people do w/ normal soil??

It's amazing...

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A