From: Richard T. Apking [mailto: richa@midlands.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:51:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Perennial Sat

Hey Melody, is this supposed to happen in Iowa City? Oh yes, thanks all
of<br>you for your reassurance about the kid going to college, your
Original Message -----<br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 9:50
Melody, IA (Z 5/4)<br>><br>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience
Cersgarden@aol.com > wrote:<br>> From: [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]<br>>
To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:49:24 EDT<br>>
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Perennial Sat<br>><br>> In a message dated 8/27/03
perennial Sat. sounds like a good<br>> idea...the 4 of us<br>should try
to make plans. Has the date been<br>> released to local
extensions<br>yet...I haven't gotten my newsletter<br>> yet...
November at ISU. Last <br>year they also offered the symposium in
the<br>> quad city area and this year it will <br>be offered to the
western part<br>> of the state in addition to Ames. Rich, <br>Council
Bluffs would be<br>> closer to you I assume but it would be fun to be
find one another as the<br>> presentation <br>is in the auditorium and
we will be given a name tag.<br>> We could met at the <br>registration
desk to be more exact at a given<br>> time.<br> I will give Cindy (the
event coordinator) an email to see if<br>> she knows <br>yet who the
speakers will be.<br> Watch this web site for<br>> infor.
sign-off this list, send email to majordom