Re: bermudagrass wars

In a message dated 8/29/03 10:27:28 AM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

<< Would love to see some of that good
Iowa soil someday. Supposed to be fantastic stuff!  >>

Pam, for the most part, Iowa soil is good soil for corn however we must amend
our soil just as you do for a garden.  We have heavy clay.  When I first
started gardening I did the  db dig but I now do as Kitty does using a tiller
however we have a larger one.  I have never used the additives you are applying
but instead use peat, sand & compost.  What is your ph?