Re: bermudagrass wars

Here in Georgia, I've had common bermudagrass cross under 20 feet of pool
liner and come out the other side. I was using the liner underneath a
truckload of woodchips, and it only took the horrid stuff one summer to do
its evil work.

It also comes up in the cracks in sidewalks, here. It loves the average 50"
/year rainfall we get.