From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Linda L Wallpe
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 11:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Royal Standard Hosta

Bonnie -

As you're in SW Ohio, don't know if you're familiar with Greenfield Plant
Farm on Stephens Rd. off Rt. 48 near Morrow, Ohio (about 3 1/2 miles
southeast of I-71) but their fall sale starts Sept. 10.
Also Valley of the Daylilies on Rt. 123, one mile east of I-71 has hostas
and their sale starts this weekend.

Either one probably has H. Royal Standard.
Both of these nurseries are worth a detour.

Linda W.