From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 10:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] soil types and pH

Just out of sheer curiosuty - what kind of soil does everyone have and
what pH range? Would be interesting to hear (speaking for myself of

I've seen, planted in and weeded Jesse's naturally, but I don't know
what pH she has. I think this is an appropriate topic for this list,

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A