From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 8:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] watering question now weather

Be careful what you ask for Bonnie!  It blew through here in a succession of
storms throughout the day.  Lightning and thunder from 8a - 12n on and off.
Knocked power out twice, but came back on.  Then started up again around
4pm. Massive Lightning.  When I got home about 6pm, my power was out, but
don't know for how long.  Came back on at 6:30.  It was at least a couple of
inches of rain, maybe more, just guessing from the water in the cat's bowl
overflowing.

Kitty