RE: rose question/weather

I noticed that some trees appear to be changing color just the other day
on my ride to work. Thought it was odd, but didn't have time to pull
over and see if in fact, they were just changing color or something else
was wrong. Been a strange year weather wise here, so anything is
possible. If we stay on the same weather pattern, we are gonna get
hammered with snow.

Sorry Pam, no comment on the rose... all of mine, the very few I have,
are all in the ground here.