RE: rose question/weather

HA! I do drive a snow plow... 4X4, 1 ton chevy with a lift gate on the
back- snow plow on the front...which is a company vehicle.. guessing my
boss wants to make sure I get there:)

My personal vehicle is also a 4 wheel drive envoy. Drifts out here are
normal, and I usually end up in a ditch a few times each year. Some day
I will learn to slow down.....

Donna